Our Covid-19 Response
From all of us at RSM Plastic Surgery, we wanted to update you on our Covid-19 Response.
We are doing all we can to keep you safe during these critical times of COVID-19. We remain available to help as much as we can, while keeping everyone as safe as possible during this crisis.
We wanted to share what we’re doing and help guide our new patients seeking consultations.
- We are following all local, state, and federal guidelines to protect as many people as possible, while continuing to care for those in need with urgent/emergent needs.
- We are following all national clinical guidelines as they become available. These do change from time to time, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
- We are re-scheduling all non-urgent and elective in-office appointments until restrictions on travel/social distancing are lifted. This includes new consultations and patients that are no longer in an acute phase of post-surgery recovery.
- We are moving to virtual appointments through Virtual Consultations. Our office is working hard at rescheduling you, setting up virtual consultations, and future appointments. We ask for your patience as demand is high, and resources are low.
- We ask that patients who have any cold-like symptoms, fevers or patients that have recently traveled refrain from visiting our office.
- We ask that patients come alone to appointments, with the exception of patients who are under the age of 18.
We will continue to adjust practice and surgical protocols daily based on the latest recommendations from all governing bodies.
We have invested in extra supplies to protect all patients, staff and office employees
We have increased the frequency at which we wipe down all surfaces in our offices
We are keeping up with the latest news and updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
We are in the midst of a very trying time around the world, and it is essential for us all to do our part to avoid spreading the illness further. With compassion, personal responsibility, and community we will get through this, together.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Raj Sawh-Martinez, MD MHS
RSM Plastic Surgery, PA